Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Best Wishes




I just finished another creation and this one is for The Colour Create Challenge and The Diecut Dreams Challenge. The theme for Colour Create is white and other colors. The theme for Diecut Dreams is wedded Bliss. I decided to make a card that can be used for a Wedding or just about any other occasion. I used pearl white paper and embossed it with my Cuttlebug embossing folder. I used my heart punch and then embossed them. A little highlighting with my Color Box Chalks, paper and satin flowers, ribbon, glitter and contrasting pearls completed my creation.

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW stunning and oh so elegant!!!
hugs xx

Lavender and old lace said...

this one is so pretty love that blue with the white and do I see another hand made flower you are clever well done Dorothy

Sandra DeFalco said...

Very pretty, it reminds me of a decorated cake! Love the blue flowers, especially the big one, so pretty.

Michelle said...

Hi Pattie!

Wanted to come by and see your beautiful work, what gorgeous cards you have created! Yes, I agree with Sandi, your card looks like a cake covered with buttercreme frosting good enough to eat! Lovely!

Michelle :)

Heather said...

Beautiful card Pattie, such wonderful embossing and your flowers are just divine. Love the colour.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC.
hugs Heather xx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Very elegant card Pattie, those flowers are gorgeous. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Karen said...

Hi Pattie
Oh, I love this, it's beautiful and anyone would be thrilled to receive it. Thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

Victoria said...

wow this is sooo pretty Pattie, love the flowers and the blue inking.

Thanks for joining us again at DCD

Victoria
x

Mummylade said...

Gorgeous card, very classy. Thank you for joining the DCD challenge this week.

Nicola said...

OOh Pattie, what a stunning creations. Loving your enbossing and beautiful floral details.
Thank you for playing along with us at Die Cut Dreams.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Susie Sugar said...

Gorgeous card! That is a great color combo. Thanks for joining in the DCD challenge with us this week.
Love Susie xx