Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Autumn Colors



Good Morning everyone... Today so far I have a creation that I entered in "There's Magic in the Air Challenge". The image is a freebie from Nina and the challenge is to use the image provided "Harvest Geese" and use pop dots or foam squares to make a 3-D element on your project "pop" and use the theme Fall. My papers are from K&Company. To make my images pop I used foam squares under the cutout pumpkins and two fence sections. I punched out some fall leaves from watercolor paper and colored them with Color Box Chalks. I also use a Cuttlebug embossing folder with swirls to give my leaves some depth. Then I wet them and shaped them a little so they were not flat. I used my Nestabilities die to cutout the frame around my image and added some velvet leaf ribbon from Making Memories. I used sandpaper around my papers and turned over one corner and added a small brad to secure it. I little glitter and my card was complete!

4 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Wow, another great card! Love the fence parts, turned up corner, shading and colors too!

Nina said...

Patti, everything about this card is just gorgeous! You image is just wonderful and love how you did the fence and also the yellow in your pumpkins, just beautiful! love your pp and your curled corner and your leaves are just wonderful! The little frame just finishes it off so nicely! Truly a beautiful autumn card. Thanks for joining us this week for our challenge over at TMITA!

Nilla said...

This is so beautiful, love the details, the coloring, leaves yes all! Thanks for joining us at TMITA this week! Hugs Nilla

Anonymous said...

Wow Pattie--this is absolutly stunning--I adore the page turn at top and the leaves--they are gorgeous!
Great job!

purrs & kisses,
Digi Kitty
www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com
Come join our Challenge &
Grab a FREE digi stamp