Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

3 Challenges in One







Hi everyone. I have been busy all day and finally have time to post my latest creation. This card is for three different challenges. Friday Sketchers Challenge, where I got my layout from. Stamp Something Challenge, they requested BLING! and Crafty Catz Challenge, they request we use black & white and one other color. My image is a freebie that I found somewhere but can't remember where... If anyone knows who this little girl came from please let me know. My papers are from a Hobby Lobby line called Magic of the Season. I colored my image with Copic Markers. I made my flowers, which I am very proud of... My swirls were cutout using white glitter card stock and one of my Sizzix dies. I added a few rhinestones, some glitter glue and a tiny candy cane for my BLING! I also added these little drops for my snowflakes made by Fiskars called zing your thingz! Oh I almost forgot my black and white ribbon...

10 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

She's cute, and I love the flowers!!

Danielle said...

Just beautiful Pattie - I'm loving your handmade flowers - wow!!!
Hugs, Danielle

Audrey said...

how cute!

LINDA said...

This is just darling.. Those flowers are awesome..
Hugs, Linda

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Pattie
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining at CraftyCatz again this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Suzie said...

Beautiful card, your colouring and papers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x

carol said...

hello your card is gorgeous, and those Flowers!! thanks for joining us at Craftycatz, x carol

Kirsty said...

georgeous card patti, thanks for playing with us at crafty catz kirtsy x

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

This is so cute! I love this color combo and the image is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

Erin... said...

HOw cute!! her little candy cane is adorable, great colors too! So glad you could play along with us at Stamp Something this week:)