Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Baby Boy



Here is my newest card that I made today. We don't have any baby on the way but I wanted to make a card for a baby boy. Maybe my daughter might have some good news soon. Anyway, I used my Garden Party Stacks paper for this card. The artwork of the rocking horse was found on www.timtim.com. I absolutly think Tim's artwork is adorable! His images are available for use as long as you do not sell them... I didn't have any stamps that said baby boy so I used Miscrosoft word and printed them out. A little ribbon, glitter and brads completed this card. I always remember baby cards being so pale in color so I wanted bright colors and these are sure bright!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

This is a really great baby card Pattie! The image is adorable and you've done a fab job colouring it with those bright cheery colours!
Hugs, Danielle

Sandra DeFalco said...

Wow you're just going crazy creating FANTASTIC cards! I love it, so colorful. How long did this one take to create? Love - Your Sis, Sandi

Pattie G said...

Sandi, It took a while to create it because I didn't have a rocking horse stamp so I went online to see if I could find a rocking horse. I found a great website but I wasn't sure if i could use the image. I emailed the owner of the site and he said I could use his images as lonf as I did not sell my cards.